The Sunshine Award is given to those who write positive and inspiring articles and bringing some sunshine into the life of others. The Sunshine blogging award has its own rules and requirements:
– Link back the blog who nominated you.
– Post the award images in your blog.
– Tell seven facts about yourself.
– Nominate 5 to 10 blogs and let them know about it.
I dedicate this award to my children and my family for all their achievements and support! Congratulations to them all!
As a Sunshine Award winner, I am supposed to say seven facts about myself:
1. I am a Thank You person so I would like here to thank you all!
2. I have been preparing and working for my children, Maggie and Nicholas even before they were born. As if I already knew them.
3. Words cannot describe how much I love my work.
4. My favourite colour is purple.
5. My favourite book is “Someday” by Alison McGhee and Peter H. Reynolds, Scholastic.
6. I really love autumn and my birthday!
7. Whenever I send my wishes to someone, I truly hope they come true!
And now I am honored with the privilege of awarding the following blogs with the Sunshine Award:
1. www.swissirja.wordpress.com : Sirja Bessero deserves the Sunshine Award because she is the super mother of three children and an excellent English language teacher in Switzerland
2. www.beltabelgiumblog.blogspot.ch: The Belta Blog Team deserves the Sunshine Award because they provide excellent guidance and support not just to teachers in Belgium but all around the world.
3. www.rosebardeltdiary.wordpress.com: Rose Bard deserves the Sunshine Award because she has been wonderfully raising three children and loves teaching English in Santa Catarina.
4. www.ariascarm.wordpress.com : Carmen Arias deserves the Sunshine Award because she teaches English in Spain, while beautifully raising her family.
5. www.rawlangs.com : Alex Rawlings deserves the Sunshine Award because he is an extraordinarily valuable role model for children, parents and teachers.
6. www.vickyloras.wordpress.com : Vicky Loras deserves the Sunshine Award exactly because she is my sister. Vicky is a very special English Language teacher in Switzerland, she is the Godmother of our children and the best professional partner I could ever ask for.
Thanking you very much,